- Airtight Solutions pride themselves in their engineering background and with over 15years experience in the air pollution control industry Airtight can very quickly assess and determine the best solution for your problem. This normally starts with an onsite consultancy where we look at and discuss your business requirements and how to achieve your goals.
- We also offer a full examination of your existing equipment including airflow and pressure testing.
- Based on our initial consultancy with you we will develop a design that fits your requirements. Paying special attention on minimising power usage while still offering you the solutions that you actually require.
- Airtight Solutions is an engineering company, we understand the engineering behind air pollution control systems and that is what makes the difference. An Airtight Solutions system will have the correct filtration method and the correct fan sizing to give you hassle free extraction.
- Airtight uses locally (New Zealand and Australia) made fabricated items in conjunction with equipment made overseas (Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Thailand), this allows us to offer a comprehensive range of products giving us the ability to use exactly what you require as opposed to trying to fit your needs into our products.
- Airtight Solutions keep stock of our ducting systems, fans and a large range of our dust collectors in Auckland, Christchurch, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- Airtight can offer a full turnkey system.
Installation and Commissioning
- Airtight Solutions project managers and installers have experience installing systems from small to large.
- We work with you to minimise downtime and make the change over to your new Airtight Solutions systems as easy as possible.
- Airtight Solutions offer full commissioning on their systems to insure that the system is running correctly and we are getting the performance that you need.
- Airtight Solutions can do full services not only on their own equipment but also equipment supplied by others.
Diagnostic testing and reports
- Airtight Solutions can offer advice and information on your air pollution control systems allowing you to make improvements.
- Using airflow and pressure testing we can analyse the performance of existing systems to determine any improvements that can be made.
- Airtight Solutions can offer a full written report on your air pollution control system (old or new)