NFS-3HJ 3000 Series Dust Collector
The NFS3000 Reverse Air Filter is designed for medium-sized air flows with large material concentration and typically handles air volumes from 8,000-60,000m3/h.
It superior performance, reliability and cost effectiveness has been proven in more installations than any other brand. AIRTIGHT’s NF series has earned it reputation in the field and is the ‘go to’ solution for Australia’s largest manufacturers.
Modular by design the NFS series can be extended as your business and filter requirements grow – future proofing your investment!
- Modular design that delivers reliable extraction for today and in the future
- Extendable as your requirements grow – future proofing your investment
- Efficient self-cleaning while in operation
- Very low maintenance and running costs
- ATEX compliant. Designed to strict European safety and emissions Standards
- Over 50,000 systems installed worldwide
NFS-3HJ 3000 Series Dust Collector
The NFS filter series are a highly effective self cleaning baghouse designed to handle high dust volumes and medium air volumes. They are designed for continuous operation and work efficiently by automatically cleaning the filter bags while running.
The NFS3HJ typically service up 36,000m3/hour at medium dust load applications. This may equate to 10-16 machines in a Joinery/cabinet maker application.
Each module is fitted with a combined inspection and explosion relief door. A safety switch ensures automatic shutdown in case of emergency.
The medium/large particles are separated in the filter hopper (inlet section optional) and the air is afterwards distributed to the filter bags. The collected material is discharged through the rotary valve or screw conveyor
The NFS3HJ comes standard with Rotary Valve for continuous operation (no need to shut down to empty your waste bin), Variable Speed Drive for low running cost, 2550m2 of the advanced XT15 antistatic filter socks and on-line PLC controlled reverse air cleaning system.
The high efficiency main fan is self cleaning & ensures high performance, quiet operation and low running cost. We use large heavy duty 4pole fans – opposed to the cheaper 2 pole fans.
- 4 pole fans are larger in construction and runs slowly (typically 1,250-1,480 rpm – ensuring quiet operation)
- 2 pole fans are smaller and runs faster, typically 3,000 rpm = noisy!
The NFS3HJ is modular by design and the system can easily be extended if your extraction requirements increase in the future.
For heavy waste load applications we commonly discharge the waste into a silo, container or separate material transport system.
- Joinery & cabinet making
- Timber & Process
- Paper & Trim
Technical Specifications & Quick Facts
- 255m2, 150 patented XT15 antistatic filter socks
- Dimensions: 3600Wm 2400D, 5800H
(height variable for each installation)
- Typical application: 630Ø inlet 36,000 m3/hr (dependant on dust load)
- On-line cleaning via integrated PLC
- NRS Rotary valve for continuous opereration
- Maximum working temperature: 75°C
- Inlet through hopper or separate inlet module
- Regeneration fan per cell for reverse-air cleaning of filter bags while operating
- Combined inspection and explosion relief doors with safety switch
- Available in positive (800Pa) or Negative (5,000Pa) pressure options
- Finished in rolled galvanised steel
- Rotary valve extension and screw auger
- Return-air ducting to recycle clean air back to factory
- Telescopic leg extensions
- Transfer “blow-line” systems
- Spark arrest solutions
- Service & performance testing
- Extended warranties
Customers using Airtight’s NF3HJ filters include:
- Hume Doors
- Corinthian Doors
- Doors Plus
- Concept Caravans