Airtight Solutions range of industrial centrifugal fans are suitable across a broad range of industries and applications. Our range of fans is available both in a backwards inclined runner suitable for most dust extraction requirements or with a material handling runner for high loading of bulk material.
- Quiet and reliable.
- High efficiency design.
- Standard range between 300m3/hr and 180,000m3/hr of airflow.
- Special designs available for airflows higher than 180,000m3/hr.
- Pressure capabilities up to 10kPa.
- Heavy steel construction.
- Available in painted or stainless steel.
- Special runners for high wear situations available.
- Backwards inclined or materials handling runner
Airtight Solutions centrifugal fans are a heavy construction fan designed to handle having dust laden air pass through the fan with minimal wear. The runner design is generally (this is dependent on loadings and material type) a backwards inclined design. This helps keep the fan runner clean as well as making sure the fans run quietly at high efficiencies saving you power costs.
Airtight Solutions will typically use a 4pole fan, 4pole fans are larger than 2pole fans which allows us to run them slower which in turn makes the fan run quieter.
We also commonly pair our fans with a variable speed drive and pressure sensors, this allows us to control the speed of the fan with dependency on what airflow you require at any one time.
With a large range of options available contact your local Airtight Solutions office for assistance.