Airtight EZ Shred 8
To compliment our range of modular dust collectors, ducting, and quality flexible hose we are now offering waste reduction options for wood waste, rubber, aluminium, paper.
Key Advantages of Airtight EZ shredders:
- The slow rotating rotor along with the material being forced against it by a hydraulic pusher mean lower noise levels.
- By grinding the product down in size rather than chipping it = lower power consumption, lower noise, less impact, lower maintenance.
- The control unit measures the power draw on the rotor drive as well as the hydraulic pressure on the pusher to control the amount of force used during the grinding process = less strain on the equipment.
- The cutter heads are mounted on solid blocks so the fixing screws do not take a shear load, and the head of the fixing screw is protected from wear or damage – easier and faster change.
- The diamond shaped cutter heads have less impact when initiating the cut than a round cutter head and the cutter head can be easily rotated up to 4 times. .= lower running costs.
- The “V” profiles on the rotor give a stronger cutting head support and less friction from boards pushing directly on the rotor. .= less strain on the equipment.
(approx for 16/20 screen)
|1.2-2.0 m3/hr of|
loose wood blocks
|Hopper opening:||800 x 1000 mm|
|Hopper volume:||0.8 m3|
|Rotor Diameter:||252 mm|
|Rotor Length:||800 mm|
|Rotor Speed:||60 – 100 rpm|
|Dimensions (m):||1.8L x 1.4W x 1.6H|
|Power Motor:||18.5 kW|
|Cutting System:||30 x 30 mm Concave headed cutters|
|Screen Size(mm):||16/20 mm common for chipboard/mdf.|
20/25mm common for pine off cuts.
10/12 mm common for briquetting .
Various sizes available depend on throughput required.
|Throughput||The throughput rate depends on material composition & screen size|
|Control:||Electronic control using a PLC. All controls housed in an IP44 control cabinet|
|Voltage:||400 V +/- 5% / 50 Hz|