AIRTIGHT NFK� CHAIN FILTER with Rotary valve discharge
The most efficient form of filtration system used in high volume applications and workplace environments. NFS filters are a very popular and flexible extraction units
The NFK Chain filter is a compact system, suited for handling large volumes of air with heavy material contamination.
Designed as a modular filter and made of galvanised steel sheet, it has self-supporting telescopic legs and is suitable for outdoor locations. Each 2400 x 2400mm module of the filter construction is fitted with a combined inspection and explosion relief door.
A regeneration fan is mounted for reverse air cleaning of each module of 50 filter bags. The filter is fitted with unique patented SUPERBAG anti-static filter bags. These are constructed with a seamless single knit polyester fabric which is very flexible and resists tearing.
The filter hopper and optional blank inlet module separates the medium/ large particles and distribute the air and fine dust through the filter bags.
A double chain conveyor in the bottom of the hopper moves the settled material to a rotary valve airlock for out-feeding.
- NFK Series filters handle air volumes from 10,000 – 500,000 m³/h.
- Horizontal compact design requiring little or no engineered supports
- Suited for handling large volumes of air with heavy material contamination
- Wide range of rotary valves/ screw conveyors for discharge
- ATEX certified for St1 and St2 dust with a Kst value up to 300 bar m/s.
- Designed for continuous operation with a controlled automated cleaning .
- Optional explosion venting up-ward or side ward
- Powerful on-line cleaning by efficient regeneration fans
- Patented polyester SUPERBAG filter bags
- Easy to install on site and extend when required
- Reduced power consumption due to low pressure drop accross the filter even after long term operation.
- The NFK FIlter is a modular filter made of galvanised Mild Steel.
- The filter is self-supporting, has telescopic supporting legs and is suitable for outdoor locations.
- Each module of the filter construction is fitted with an ATEX compliant combined inspection and explosion relief door.
- Each module uses a regeneration fan mounted for reverse air cleaning of the filter bags.
- The filter is fitted with the unique patented anti-static XT15 SUPERBAG filter bag.
AIRTIGHT NFK filters are a highly effective self cleaning baghouse where there are high dust volumes and high air volumes. They work efficiently by automatically cleaning the fitler bags while running.
NFK systems use Rotary Valve air-locks to isolate and contain the filter pressure while allowing almost pressureless waste removal.
Being modular by design, NFK systems are easily extended if your extraction requirements increase. These units are able to take multiple extraction fans blowing into the one filter, giving exceptional versatility to the end user.
The use of one central filter for all your extraction needs keeps the dust discharge at one common point.
HOW IT WORKS
The waste particles are separated in the filter hopper and inlet section (optional) and the air is then distributed to the filter bags. This reduces the chance of blockages,rips and tears and general wear and tear. Efficient high-pressure regenration fans ensure the fine dust that did make it up the bags is blown off and down to the hopper floor to the dust exit.
This PLC controlled process reduces the need for expensive and time consuming laundering and servicing of the bags, traditionally done yearly in some systems.
NFK systems use a simple drag chain to pull the waste material to the filter discharge point. This makes the fitlers very easy to extend if required.
The filter is supplied based on continuous operation and includes a PLC controlled cleaning of the filter bags at regular intervals.